Rotary International requires 50% (fifty percent) attendance at weekly meetings, which can be achieved by
attending our Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. breakfast meetings, participating in any project sanctioned by the Club or attending any
committee meeting, district conference, Club Board Meeting or International Conference.
It is the responsibility of the Club member to make up missed meetings
and for reporting it to the Club.
Attendance waivers can be secured by a formal vote of the Board of Directors.
If due to legitimate, temporary circumstance such as illness, family or business demands, a member knows he/she will be unable
to attend weekly meetings, a written request should be made to the Board of Directors for their approval. The member will
still be required to pay dues and assessments but the weekly breakfast fee will be waived during the time a member has been
approved for excused absence.
Please contact President Stephanie Coleman for more information.
- All new members are expected to attend/serve as follows:
- Attend 50 percent of the regular meetings.
- Attend one meeting of the Board of Directors. (Meets the third Wednesday of each month immediately following
the regular meeting)
- Be a greeter at the door
on Wednesday mornings.
- Lead at least one
invocation and pledge during the first year of your membership.
- Participate in a committee.
in at least one service project.
- Bring your
family (parents, spouse, children, grandchildren, etc.) and friends to our Club meeting.
- Secure at least 2 programs for the Club annually
and introduce them.
- Secure at least 2 new members
for the Club.
- Display the 4-Way Test at your
place of business.